Aaron started at the firm as an intern and has since worked his way up to Director. His dedication and resilient work ethic make him a valuable member of CK. Today, he works with a variety of business and individual clients, providing consulting, tax and other advisory services. Aaron is a member of the firm’s Management Committee and Business Development group. He is committed to helping his clients achieve their goals.
Aaron received his undergraduate degree from Baldwin-Wallace University and also earned his Master of Business Administration degree from Baldwin Wallace University.
On the weekends, Aaron can usually be found indulging in his love for sports. He enjoys attending local sporting events or going for a long run in the Cleveland Metroparks. To date, he has completed 20 marathons. Aaron lives in Westlake with his wife Jessica and sons Aiden, Grady, and Case.
Memberships and Affiliations
- AICPA Member
- The Ohio Society of CPAs Member
- West Haven Foundation Board President and on Welcome House finance committee
- Board Member for Baldwin Wallace University Accounting Advisory Board
- The Alternative Board Member
- The Partner Institute Member