In not-for-profit organizations, you need to make every dollar count. But without properly executed financial management, it’s oftentimes difficult to do more than merely survive. We can help you meet certain challenges—and further your cause.
Corrigan Krause is aware of how audit, accounting and management issues directly affect the fiscal stability of not-for-profits. With many of our team members actively involved in not-for-profits, we understand firsthand the scrutiny from government agencies, contributors and even members of the Board of Trustees.
Sufficient funding and donations, reliable information, dedicated staff and volunteers—there are a number of factors that contribute to the success of an organization. With our knowledge of the operational and internal controls, combined with our tax expertise, we can provide you alternative consulting and guidance. And we can even offer assistance with the monetary aspect of grant applications… so that you can continue to carry out your mission.
Solutions We Provide for Not-for-Profits
- Financial Statement Preparation and Auditing
- Preparation of IRS Form 990
- General Accounting Services
- Revenue and Expense Analysis
- Internal Accounting Control Systems Consulting
- Financial Projections and Strategic Planning
- Human Resource Assistance and Support
- Presentation/Attendance at Board Meetings or Letters to Management