Estate and Gift Planning
We monitor your newly executed plan on a timely and regular basis to ensure that it reflects both the changes in your personal situation, as well as adjustments in tax law. We work on behalf of the estate to minimize taxes, resolve administrative problems and assist with prompt distributions of finances and property and contributions to your beneficiaries.
The goal is to direct assets or gifts to your choice of people and institutions in the most efficient manner. Regardless of the amount a person owns or is worth, detailed and compassionate estate planning gives family and loved ones one less thing to worry about.
Solutions We Provide for Estate and Gift Planning
- Planning trusts and college or education gifts
- Review of overall net assets to determine tax consequences
- Determining life insurance needs
- Developing gift plans for family philanthropy
- Determining the value of an estate
- Personal financial statements