Business Valuation Associate
Create long lasting value with your clients. Our Business Valuation team deals with complex accounting issues ranging from mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting issues, litigation and dispute support, bankruptcy and reorganization, and strategic planning. The Business Valuation Associate will execute and supervise client engagements and provide guidance to a business at any stage in its life cycle.
- BA or Master’s in Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of business valuation experience
- CVA (Certified Valuation Analyst) credential preferred
- Up to date on valuation theory and methodology
- Demonstrated experience in business and strategic planning and managing client relationships
Please send resumes to Brooke Gallucci at email@example.com