What do you build? We help build businesses, specifically, their financial foundations. Because we understand the economic issues and operating environments of construction, we develop a safe and solid groundwork on which you can continue building success.
No matter the size or stage of your operation, Corrigan Krause has the tools to assist you in nearly every aspect of planning —from the jobsite to your overall management strategies. We are perpetually monitoring the changes in Washington and the Statehouse to help you stay on top the changes in regulations and tax policies affecting the construction industry.
The increase in value comes by knowing the model of a wide range of entities—from general contractors to specialized trades workers to residential homebuilders. Our expert financial team can identify ways to help meet your goals and objectives to achieve growth and profitability. On sure footing.
Solutions We Provide for Construction
- Bonding Assurance Services
- Job Cost Structure and Overhead Rates
- Project Management Systems Analysis
- Construction Contract Evaluation
- Joint Venture Assessment
- Production and Inventory Control
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Analysis
- State and Local Tax Consulting
- Estimating Systems Analysis